Results for Greatest Hits: Sam Cooke
Guest Desert Island Jukebox
Jim and Greg usually monopolize the desert island jukebox playing tracks they can‘t live without. But this week, they’re handing out quarters to some of the talented guests that have appeared on the show, so they can share the songs they'd take with them if stranded out at sea.
- Moby, Cat Stevens, "Peace Train" and The Beatles, "Let It Be"
- Mary J. Blige, Stevie Wonder, Songs in the Key of Life
- Sleater-Kinney, Sam Cooke, Greatest Hits: Sam Cooke, Television, Marquee Moon, Tears for Fears, Songs From The Big Chair
- Shamir, Wolf Alice, "Lisbon"
- Rush, Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth" and The Who, Who's Next
- Herb Alpert, Miles Davis, Kind of Blue
- Bob Mould, The Beatles, Revolver (in mono)
- L.A. Reid, Steely Dan, "Haitian Divorce"